Monday, August 16, 2010

Week 1


I'm on a mission to get fit. With my health issues and my age it's time to really take control of this. I've been told by my health team it's not too late. I've got time to turn myself around and keep on top of this. I just need to work at it. Something I have tried my whole life to ignore. Now I'm terrible at keeping any kind of a diary or journal, so I am going to document my success (yes, I said success) here. Not going to bore everyone with the details. Just once a week post a photo of my shoes. I figure they are going to show best of all how I'm going. The dirtier they get, the fitter I am. Make sense?

Week 1: Brand spanking new nikes.

6 comments:

Liesl said...

Knowing the right thing to do for your health doesn't always mean you'll do it (I'm guilty!). Good on you for getting out there and doing the hard yards.

I'm looking forward to seeing some very dirty shoes soon!

blandina said...

Little steps take us far away: a good start, Selina, keep going!

bubbachenille said...

I may even jump on your bandwagon if I may..Starting tomorrow!

Charlotte Scott said...

I always feel so conspicuous in new white shoes! Good for you (and at least you can see your feet, that's a good start!).

CurlyPops said...

You go girl!
Do they have structured/organised exercise classes up your way?

crzylady said...

WOOT! Behind you 100% (you know, without the pressure).