Monday, August 9, 2010

Laundry love...

"The Week of CurlyPops" day 2.

I was in Best and Less the other day looking for a sheet and look what I found! I'm always checking out the double sided tea towels in there as they are
perfect for those crochet top hand towel thingys, cut them in half and you get two for the price of one. These were only $1.66 each. I got heaps! My Mum makes them to sell at the craft shop at the place she volunteers for. My payment for getting all these for her is of course she makes a couple for me at the same time. Isn't she a great Mum?


I just spotted these little washers and dryers smiling at me and I was in love! I mean come on, how cute! Now to pick the crochet cotton to go with it....





6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oh how cool! I love those crochet topped tea towels - they're perfect to hang on my kitchen cupboard handles. What sort of crochet cotton does your mum need?

Jennie said...

Wow - can't believe the price on these! They are very very cute - good find!!!

rachel @ idlepines said...

They are so cute. I just love Best & less tea towels!! They do the cutest patterns and are so cheap, we still have some from over 5 years ago, though much worn!
As its only been maybe less than 6 months since I bought some from there it might be time to get some more!!!

Cherie said...

What a gorgeous find! Love them! Please show us when Mum's done her magic ;)

Car said...

Love those tea towels and that 2nd one is so you!!!

Reckon your mum would share a tutorial on how to do those tea towel tops?
My nan used to give me froggy washers / towels all the time with the crocheted tops - gosh I miss her!

Anonymous said...

Love those tea towels which 2nd one is so you!!!

Reckon your mum would share a tutorial on the way to do those dish towel tops?
here you will find more
https://lucyclothing.com.au/plussizeclothingaustralia
My nan wont to give me froggy washers / towels all the time with the crocheted tops - gosh I miss her!