Sunday, August 22, 2010

Flea Market finds


I am proclaiming this weeks find to be my find of the year. I have been literally searching for months for a warm coat to take with me to France next April. While we are going in spring, I have been told the mornings can get quite cold early April and since we will be doing quite a bit of walking around, I thought it best I get a nice winter coat to take. Now, living in Queensland of course means you have very little use for a big winter coat, so I didn't want to buy a new one. I had almost given up hope until I saw this beauty. It was everything I was looking for, and fits like it was tailored for me. $15.00. Yep, find of the year.




10 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

TOTAL score, well done, congratulations!! Love Posie

Cathie said...

GOLD baby!!

CurlyPops said...

Score!

Unknown said...

A beautiful coat for France - it will keep you nice and warm there for sure, and you will look fabulous wearing it too =)

Jennie said...

What a perfect find!
(I always go for the dark grey!)

mylittlebirdie said...

what a lovely coat, i love dark grey goes with everything. patience really is a virtue! : )

nadine paduart said...

such a find is always a treasure.
a little note on the weather in Paris... true, april can be cold, but you will be in a big city where a lot of heating up is going on anyway, especially on the tube (and i mean hot), if ever you're riding it. nice travels to look forward too and all!

sue said...

Slam dunk! You are gonna look soooo glamorous swanning about in that coat in Paris!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Not that I wish for it to be cold enough for you to wear it...

Cherie said...

JACKPOT!!!