Sunday, December 4, 2011

Advent blog-a-long #4

Blogging a little later again today, I've been at work all day! Argh!


Thought I'd join in with Flea Market Finds for today's post. I picked up a few bags of vintage Christmas decorations for 50c each during the week to add to a few I picked up last year. I have visions of making one of those beautiful vintage bauble wreaths. I would absolutely love one made from old glass baubles, but have never been able to find them in opppies here, I think it must be more of an American thing. So satin baubles will have to do. Satin baubles are more from my era anyway, I'm vintage 70's myself! Here's hoping I have enough in my collection , and I get enough time to make one this year!

Join in with the Advent blog-a-long here.

7 comments:

Max said...

I bet a wreath made from those would look fab-do show it off to us if you get a chance to make one x

Jennie said...

Yes yes!! I hope you get to make a wreath from these Selina! It'll look brilliant. (so says a fellow 70's child)XX

Anonymous said...

Now those baubles say Christmas to me.

Paulette said...

Such pretty colors will make a vert attractive wreath!❤

Bron said...

They are gorgeous colours! Much nicer than you can get new in the shops, I think!

Skipper said...

OMG! My Nanna has them on her tree!!! Her ornaments came from England. What a find!

Car said...

Well they are obviously not my mums vintage 70's decorations, all I remember with those is losing a couple each christmas because they would start to unravel and we'd spend hours untangling the good decorations from those LOL - those were the days :)