Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Advent blog-a-long #13

IMGP3580

Well today I think I have finally finished up all my Christmas decorating. The finishing touches being the trees, reindeers and baubles in vintage comports on top of my cupboard. I do normally like to keep all my Christmas stuff grouped together but this year I had decided to spread things out, until Monty reminded me that he is indeed a naughty little kitten. Sigh. So things are up high and out of his reach. Remind me again when kittens grow out of these things?!

IMGP3579

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oh wow how cool is your Christmas header!
I wish you could come over and decorate at my place.... it's looking very plain and boring.

Zara said...

Love the Christmas display atop the beautiful cupboard.
Ohh cheeky kitten, I'm afraid to tell you he may never grow out of his playfulness, especially with christmas baubles, they are too irresistable even to a grown cat I've found. x