Sunday, December 11, 2011

Advent blog-a-long #11

Oops again! I missed two days this time!

So I went to my work Christmas do last night, wearing the apple. I loved the idea of a pavlova-like creation, but I'm usually a fairly subdued sort of personality and I didn't think I could quite pull something like that off. This however, I rocked. It's amazing what some pva and 5 minutes can produce! I don't really have any good photos of me wearing it last night, you'll just have to take my word for it!

IMGP3572

modeled here reluctantly by Miss 14. oh, and it actually does look a lot better in real life!

Link

3 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

Love it! Clever work with the apple Selina! Hope the party was wonderful too.

:)

Carolyn said...

It looks very cute.

Vic said...

It's cute! I'm glad you had a great time!