Friday, December 23, 2011

Advent blog-a-long #23

IMGP3602

So while Mr Vintage is still having his traditional birthday afternoon nap, I thought I would show off the gingerbread house the three of us made today! It's not often I can convince the Mr to get in the mood for these types of things, but I think the builder in him came out and he simply couldn't resist!

IMGP3603

You have no idea how happy this wonky masterpiece is making me feel right now! I just love it! I went with a bought gingerbreadhouse kit as the last two years I have tried (and failed) to make one from scratch, maybe next year! And how cute are these little marshmallows I found, so adorable! There are little reindeers too!

IMGP3606

Only two more sleeps now people! Oh, and Happy Birthday Mr Vintage!

6 comments:

Leonie said...

Its beautiful Selina!!! love those marshmallows!

sister outlaws said...

Yum!

Michelle said...

Oh I love it! I was tempted by those kits too - glad to see they do actually work out! Maybe next year.

Happy birthday to your Mr Vintage!

teddybearswednesday said...

Oh Selina it's magic!! SO gorgoeus! and that snowman is one of the cutest I've ever seen.
I think it's wonkiness makes it!! xo

Car said...

Wonky? No way, this is awesome and so magical - you want wonky you would do well to remember mine from last year! I live with a building designer and he helped with the structural side when the wonky came to visit ;)

Now THIS year I wad forbidden by Mr building designer to buy a house kit :(

happy Birthday to Mr Vintage!

nicole said...

so cute! what an amazing building job!
have a merry christmas!
xox