Friday, December 2, 2011

Advent blog-a-long #2

And I thought for day 2, as it's Friday, why not go for a little Friday French Favourites!

I've been thinking about wrapping, cards and gift tags for Christmas and thought this year I might like to go a little French inspired. I'm sure if I looked hard enough there might be some free printables out there on the internet, but for now my searching has been limited to etsy.

First up, why not print out your own cards and match the tags and paper with some vintage sheet music. I could see this matched nicely with simple brown paper, something Mr Vintage just won't let me do, he loves to stifle my creativity!

found here.

There is also these very pretty gift tags in blue. Nice to add a different colour to your Christmas rather than the traditional red and green.


found here.

And for a little more traditional tags, these very pretty ones that could even be used for Valentines as well.


found here.

Here's another printable that you could use on your Christmas table. Fill the cones with little favours for each place setting, very nice. Or you could even use them for an Advent calendar.

found here.

And finally this set of 4 Christmas cards. Those French hens just kill me!


found here.

I'll be doing a bit more searching I think. I really like the idea of a Frenchy themed Christmas, hopefully I don't run out of time! Sometimes the best ideas hit me with only a couple of days left until Christmas and not enough time to do it in!

Come and sign up here for the Advent blog-a-long!


No comments: