Monday, December 12, 2011

Advent blog-a-long #12

Back on day two of the Advent blog-a-long I mentioned how I wanted to go for a bit of a French themed Christmas (with a little vintage twist, as I'm partial to doing!) in terms of gift wrap and tags. That kind of all went out the window once I spotted this awesome Christmas paper at Spotlight, and only $2 a roll too, another Spotlight Christmas Miracle!

IMGP3577

So I had a bit of a trawl around the internet looking for Frenchy type printable gift tags that I though might match my super cute paper, and I think I have done fairly well! I found this free printable here, isn't it sweet?!

IMGP3575

And wrapping paper and gift tags are sorted! Phew!


3 comments:

Jennie said...

Two great finds there!
Love the lettering on the tags!X

Michelle said...

Love both the fabric and the tags! Great find! Thank you.

nicole said...

that paper is divine! and the tags match perfectly :D