I've really become quite slack on the blogging front lately haven't I? I don't want this to become a chore that I have to tick off my list each day, but I do really enjoy blogging and catching up with all the wonderful people I have "met" through blogging, so Blogtoberfest is really the perfect opportunity to get back that blogging rhythm and "meet" even more wonderful people in the process.
Day 1 I like to write down the things I hope to get through and blog about for the month, and try to have some sort of record that I can look to to get me through, so here goes.
- finally write up that tutorial for the peg apron
- finish up some chenille bunnies and show them off. It has been quite awhile
- finish up my custom order quilt and pillowcases
- make the new cushions for my bed
- work on a few painted furniture projects I have been putting off for far too long
- keep up with the "Friday French Favourites"
- consider signing up to the "Buy nothing new for October"
And so, with that, let the festivities begin!