Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blogtober the 20th


I love it when you put the call out to the op shop Gods and they respond. Only just this morning before heading out to a few oppies I put that call out, asking for something Scandinavian of some kind tablecloth or tea towel in colours of blue red and white, to match a piece of vintage braid I've had for ages. I was thinking of a cushion or something small and sweet. I couldn't believe my luck when I saw this little suppercloth. Absolutely everything I was looking for. Thank you op shop Gods!

7 comments:

sister outlaws said...

Very very sweet tablecloth! Look at the tulip border! I think the op shop gods (and goddesses!) were indeed listening! Bet you're feeling very lucky!

Jennie said...

I love tulips, they're my fave!
Gorgeous tablecloth!! (i've got the same one!)A cushion would look so good with this.XXX

Vande Historic Costuming said...

They are such cute characters too!

Angela said...

Wow, what a great match! You should be super happy with that find :)

Melody said...

It is fabulous. Lucky you.

Vic said...

Oh my goodness! Since you're obviously a favourite could you tell them I'm after a pink & orange Willow housekeeping tin from the 60s? Much appreciated. ;)

Leonie said...

gorgeous!! what a find!!!