Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What did you do yesterday?


I went to the Valentino exhibit, and I am now suffering from severe couture overload. By the end of it I had run out of adjectives to describe his most impressive creations. If you have the chance, go and see it. You won't be disappointed.

The rest of the week for me is kid free (yay for horse camp!!) so my plans are to chain myself to the sewing machine. If you happen to see me around blogland, commenting and such, please send me on my way with a stern "umm, shouldn't you be sewing??!!". Thanking you in advance, Selina.

8 comments:

Jess said...

haha, lucky you! look forward to seeing your creations!

Vande Historic Costuming said...

Perhaps it's a good thing that I am going to be busy for the rest of the exhibition - I don't really need the encouragement.....
Have fun chained to the machine!

Jennie said...

oooh, that looks amazing!

(i'll see you around!)

CurlyPops said...

Oh man I'm so jealous of all you queenslanders!

Mistea said...

Even sewing machines need to rest every now and then.

Enjoy your week of creating.s

Janice said...

The exhibition would have been the best. Just remember, OH&S states that you have to have stretch and break times.....use that as your excuse anyway.

Melissa said...

oh my goodness- have fun for all of us honey!!

nearly finished my stash...ready for posting by friday!

melissa xx

Kylie said...

I have to get there:) I moved to Brisbane at the beginning of the year and that area of town still scares me:)