Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stocking love week 1

Now that the Great Stocking Swap is underway, I thought I might have a weekly stocking pattern inspiration post. Does that sound fun?

I've got a couple of knitted and crocheted stocking patterns to share today. I found this knitted ripple stocking pattern. So very sweet. I could imagine this in all sorts of colours, probably a great way to use up bits in your yarn stash too.


Pattern found here.

And these gorgeous crocheted stockings. Love them!


Pattern found here.

Feel free to share any stocking patterns you come across in your internet travels too, I would love to see them!

Oh, and if you haven't already entered my giveaway, pop over here and do so. I'll leave it open for a few more days.


2 comments:

Ruby Star said...

Thanks Selina, I still have no clue what kind of stocking to make. I bought fabric for it but then thought maybe i should crochet it or maybe mix the both together. Hoping to get some concrete plans in place this weekend so i can get started.

Melissa said...

morning selina...

how gorgeous are those crocheted stockings....

i think i had a dress like the one on the left when i was little!!

really love the idea of your little inspiration posts- although i am getting my fabric aside and ready for when the xmas mood strikes me to sew it all together...

just checked out your *finds* from the other day...is that truely a tablecloth with the kookaburras on it....
BRILLIANT!!

melissa x