Thursday, September 16, 2010

my creative space...


This week, apart from finishing off some custom orders, I've started cranking out the Christmas stockings in preparation for the Christmas in the Country art and craft show held in Gatton. Handmade Heaven was invited to participate this year and I'm sending along some stockings and some Christmas bears and bunnies. These are some of the stockings heading into Handmade Heaven today. I hope they sell well this year, mama needs some spending money for France!

More creative spaces here.

7 comments:

Jennie said...

I love every one of those stockings! The chenille looks perfect on them.x

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

Oh so cute. I'm sure they will find new homes in no time!

Warm Hugs Design said...

Selina those are the cutest stockings ever! Love the chenille touch.

Warm hugs,
Pam

angelina said...

love the recycled quilting !!

74 Lime Lane said...

these are lovely, the touch of chenille is just perfect

Chantal said...

Great Christmas stockings. Loving the green with white chenille in the middle!

My Handmadehappiness said...

fab love the quilted one!! very nice i have still to start mines x