Monday, September 13, 2010

** Exclusive blog reader offer **


I've been sorting out my overflowing pattern stash and getting a little ruthless. I hope to be listing some more patterns over the next day or two and thought I might give my blog readers a little treat for putting up with my ramblings! For a limited time (limited because I haven't worked out how long yet) I will be offering free post on all my vintage patterns in my etsy store for all my blog readers. Just purchase any patterns in my vintage pattern section, pay your total and then I will refund you the difference of your postage back through paypal. Sound good? I hope so! Offer is for all blog readers, worldwide. Just let me know in checkout that you are a reader. Thanks everyone!


1 comment:

crzylady said...

Woah! That's a great deal. I love the "limited" time :) you crack me up!