Wednesday, September 1, 2010

** Stocking inspiration and Swap update **


1. christmas.stocking.6, 2. granny square christmas stockings, 3. Christmas Stockings, 4. bunch of christmas stockings, 5. stocking advent calendar, 6. Hand-knit Christmas stocking -- blue, white and red, 7. Recycled denim stocking, 8. Green with pinks Christmas Stocking, 9. Ruffled Lace Christmas Stocking

A little Christmas Stocking inspiration for your gorgeous Spring morning!

Swappers, I am still waiting on the details from 4 of you. Once I have them from everyone I will be able to allocate your partners. Sorry to those eagerly awaiting their partners, I will be on it as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Mistea said...

Oh my there is lots of inspiration there. thanks for sharing

Fat Chick Design said...

wonderful! Looking forward to getting know my swap.
Thanks Selina
:)
http://chirpychirpycheapcheap.blogspot.com/

Colette said...

Great inspiration to get the ideas flowing - I sent my details in, let me know if you didn't get them x