Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm still alive


Yes, I'm still alive. Struggling to fight this flu thing off, but getting there. Just not much crafting going on at all.

While I have been recuperating I was given a blog award by Sarah of Red Gingham. Thank you very much Sarah. I'm still not too sure how I feel about passing them on, but I do appreciate the fact that someone thinks my blog is good enough to give it an award. So, if you are reading this, consider yourself fabulous too.


I also won a great giveaway from another Sarah, of forevayoung vintage. This gorgeous vintage handbag. Thank you Sarah, I just love it!

Hopefully I will have some time between working this week to actually make something to blog! On the upside though, my room is still very tidy!

6 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Hope you get better soon - sending you healthy vibes from down south!

Unknown said...

Poor thing , get well soon .

Jodie said...

Thank god for that ! It is a bit of a dreary long haul though isn't it ? It takes ages to beat so be nice to yourself and get lots of rest.

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon! I know what you mean about the award, I got one too, and passed it on to five blogs, (which I took a long time worrying who to give them to, as there are so many brilliant ones!) I have felt awful ever since, as I really didn't want to choose!
Suzie. :)

Unknown said...

Hello again. I have 'a great blog' award for you which I really want you to have. I made this myself! Please pop over to my blog and copy it from my sidebar(at the top) I made it myself especially for the blogs I love! Suzie. :)

Nikki said...

What a gorgeous bag to receive. Some much needed joy in this too long bout of flu.