Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wash cloth parcel arrives!


I was very nervous to take part in Jellywares washcloth swap, and am still terrified that when my swap partner receives my washcloth efforts she is going to be disappointed. I guess that's how it goes in a swap though isn't it.

I have to admit when I saw two stunning washcloths on this blog, I was secretly hoping they were heading to my house, so when I checked the mail today and saw Fox's Lane on the back of my package I squealed (just a little!) with delight.


How beautiful are these? And how did Kate know purple is my all time favourite colour?! And the soap is to die for. Thank you Kate, it is all just lovely.

6 comments:

Meg said...

Oh lucky you! Isn't it the best when a surprise turns out to be a good one.

Kate said...

Oh Selina, I am thrilled you like it. And your favourite colour is purple! I must admit I have been a bit nervous too. I hope you enjoy using them as much as I enjoyed making them. Love Kate

Kylie said...

What a fabulous wash cloth!! I've only just learned crochet and mine looks like the dog has been using it as a teething rug ;) !! So lovely to see such exquisite work. K

Jodie said...

Oh Selina, your swap gifts are just gorgeous!!! I love that soap too..

Jodie :)

Tammy said...

Lucky you , you have a gorgeous package!

Lisa said...

Very pretty! What does the label on the soap say? It looks like under the picture it has a label??