Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Handmade Expo bounty

The Westerly winds have been playing havoc with my sinuses lately. Not feeling crafty at all. Shame, since now the craft room is so tidy.

I headed off to The Handmade Expo on Saturday at their brand new location. So much better than before. Walking around in the sun was very nice. I actually didn't take any photos, took my camera and everything. I think I was too distracted by all the gorgeous things to look at and all the food to eat. I mainly ate my way around the place, and only made one purchase. But it is so pretty, I had to show it off.


Not too sure what to store in it, I'm sure I'll think of something.



For now though, don't those selvedges look great! Maybe they can stay there.

2 comments:

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Loving it Selina...Thanks for coming on Saturday...Always nice to see you.

Liesa

CurlyPops said...

Now that is a beautiful purchase (and the perfect selvedge storage)!