Thursday, October 21, 2010

my creative space...

sneak peek2


Just finishing up my stocking for The Great Stocking Swap. Since taking this photo yesterday, it has progressed much further. I hope to get all my other bits and pieces done that I'm sending to my swap partner and get it all into the mail tomorrow. I've ended up quite busy this week, so there hasn't been much time for crafting (or blogtoberfesting! bad blogger, bad blogger!), I finally found another casual job! Yay! When I get my roster I know that things will start to get a bit more organised around here, not having a job to go to since March has really messed with my routine.

Head over to Kirsty's for more creative spaces.

11 comments:

crzylady said...

yea! lovely image :) and so glad to hear about the job

Jennie said...

This looks like its going to be very gorgeous indeed!
Great news about the job!!x

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Ooooh I hope I am your swap partner!! It sure looks fabulous. Great news about your new job.

Mistea said...

Mmmm Pretty - like the sparkling flake.

Oh, and I put my stocking in the post yesterday.

Enjoy the job.

teddybearswednesday said...

looking gorgeous. I think your partner will be thrilled.
BIG yay about the job too xo

Photography said...

Looks lovely I love the red material and the hand stitching is so special!

Cate said...

Now that's a lovely hand-stitched snowflake! Mine never look that pretty. Love the silver thread too.

ana @ i made it so said...

very pretty stitching!

74 Lime Lane said...

congrats on the job! is that the chenille you dyed? it looks lovely and festive

blandina said...

Do not I wish that I were your partner!?! The stocking looks lovely.

My Handmadehappiness said...

check you out oh employed one so happy for you x I got my stocking sent away just!! hope my swap partner is surprised!!