Monday, October 4, 2010

Blogtoberfest Day 4


I have a bit of a cruisy day planned today. First day back at school for Miss 13, so I have the day to myself. I have a couple of little projects to finish off that I can take all day to finish if I want. Ahhh, bliss. I am starting to feel the pressure of Blogtoberfest and wondering if I can stay the distance. I've grabbed the little blogtoberfest calendar from 74 Lime Lane and am planning out the month. Go and grab your planner from here. It should come in handy me thinks. Thank you Kellie!

7 comments:

Mistea said...

Wishing you a wonderful productive, uninterrupted day.
Enjoy

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

Nice croissants! I see you're practicing for France already!

Tracey said...

Kellie's calendar is genius!! I'm making good use of mine too! :)

jknee said...

nice notebook lol i know where that came from

michelle said...

looks like the perfect start to a day

My Handmadehappiness said...

thanx for the link mrs happy crafting!! x

Meika said...

Oh that calendar would be 100 times better than my wrinked up piece of drawing paper I grabed from the girls drawing drawer!