Thursday, February 18, 2010

my creative space...


This week in my creative space I'm still playing with the chenille. I haven't really touched it much over the summer, except to make a few bunnies and Christmas stockings and I forgot how much I love playing with it! I've managed to get together a few little quilt tops and cut quite a few more charm squares to go into more quilts. A couple of days rain have cooled things down a little here in Queensland and that's when the fun starts for me. Nothing more comforting and snuggly than chenille.

If you haven't already entered my giveaway, go to THIS post and leave a comment. I'll draw the winner on the weekend.


17 comments:

MooBear Designs said...

That's a lot of chenille... It looks like fairy floss!!

xo Steph

june at noon said...

So many great stacks of goodness!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful collection of fabrics!

Rosalind said...

love the chenille :-) Reminds me of my childhood bedspread!

Gina said...

Wow Selina, your quilts are really sublime... I don't know how you have the patience to sew with chenille all the time, but I'm glad you do because the outcome is gorgeous.

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Love the texture, happy sewing, love Posie

yardage girl said...

Enjoying sewing in the cooler weather - I'm looking forward to it too!

Unknown said...

Look at all that fabulous chenille! Just wonderful to see it all piled high and pretty. Must be go nice to have some cooler weather too.
Sophie x

michelle said...

sounds like a winter sport to me. looks super snuggly

Jodie said...

I'm loving your creative space this week, the red and white chenille quilt progress is just gorgeous!!!

Hugs
Jodie :)

Kim van Waardenburg said...

looks so soft!! WOnderfull!
I am happy spring is starting over here, hihihi

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Oh that quilt is lovely, gorgeous use of chenille & pretty coordinates. Just loving what is going on in with this awesome material. Love Posie

Jennie said...

What a pretty picture!

Nikki said...

It's funny you mentioned snuggling Selina because as soon as I opened your post and saw that photo, I went "ohhhhh" and wanted to crawl under and go to sleep! They look very comfy and snuggly.

Kylie said...

isn't the rain wonderful?!! I have been in heaven too and absolutely itching to get to some sewing. Have fun with all your gorgeous chenile stash :) K

Debbie @ OtRD said...

What beautiful chenille!

Cherie said...

Gorgeous chenille and yes I agree it demands to be snuggled :)