Thursday, February 11, 2010

my creative space...


This week I have literally been ankle deep in my chenille scraps. I'm cutting squares for more baby quilts and making sure I have plenty of bunnies cut out for Easter. My quilts will be going back into Handmade Heaven in mid March and I need to be prepared. I must admit that last year I honestly never expected them to sell as well as they did and at times I found it hard to keep up the demand. That's when work gets shoddy. There will be none of that this year, they will all be ready to go with plenty up my sleeve to pop in when those sell.

Head over to Kirsty's place to see who else is playing this week.


18 comments:

Penny said...

The fabric is all so pretty! They'll make great little bunnies :)

Kirsty said...

It's a paddling pool of chenille. Have fun.

red or gray art said...

selina . a soft and wonderful gift you have . quilt making is such an art . elk

bec said...

ooh, yum! Yell out if you want to do a scrap swap- i'm downsizing and have to unload some chenille on someone :)

rocknwrap said...

Great! I love your baby quilts, and I've got two little babies to buy a special quilt for this year. I'll put in a special request for bobbles on sides - love those.

Luisa said...

You are the chenille queen!

byebyebirdie said...

I'm a big fan of most things red, so love the piece of red chenille with white flowers on it!

Aussie-waffler said...

My, that's a unique pair of shoes you have on there ;)

Irene MissyMinzy said...

Those are some very pretty goodies you got there! :)

Kylie said...

You know there's a reason why they sell so well.. they are totally gorgeous! Good luck with your preparations :) K

Tania said...

I'd be in seventh heaven paddling about in those chenille scraps!

Jennie said...

I'm loving the aqua with the white flowers! :)

Unknown said...

Oh just look at all those lovely scraps! I want to come and join your in all the fabric goodness!
Sophie x

yardage girl said...

So organised! I'm impressed - happy sewing! Nic

michelle said...

what a pretty pond you are wading in

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Love the texture, so interesting. Love Posie

Kirsten said...

I just want to flop forward into that soft, fluffy goodness. It looks so comforting!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you lucky gal...
Best not enter mine then xx