Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blogtoberfest day 21: More op shop goodies


I had a very successful day op shopping yesterday, and we only hit 2 stores!

I managed to pick up fabric, patterns, knick knacks, baby socks for Miss 12 and her sock doll obsession, zips and cups and saucers.



See that fabric there. 3.6 metres of fabulous wool fabric. It has these stripes of alternating colours down the length of the fabric, it's just divine. I see lots and lots of softies with that stuff. How much? you ask, would you believe $7.00. Yes, $7.00.


And these absolutely-couldn't-live-without-these cups and saucers from the Staffordshire pottery......$6.00 for the set of 6. I nearly fainted. I couldn't buy them fast enough. Now I just have to manage to sneak them into the house without Mr Vintage seeing them....


Don't forget to enter my giveaway here.

5 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Score! I was looking at fabric similar to that in the remnant bin yesterday but it was far too expensive... and I can't believe that there was actually a matching set of 6 cups and saucers - they are divine (and would look lovely in my collection),

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Cool Selina.
Did you pick them up in Ipswich?

Liesa

Miss Muggins said...

Wow what a great haul. I love the cups and saucers. How lucky to find a complete set :)

Jodie said...

I thought of softies as soon as I saw that wool as well...

Tania said...

Would you mind if I borrowed those shining-down-on-you Op Shop Gods, one day when you're not needing them?