Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blogtoberfest day 17: Handmade Heaven Wishlist

I love to check out other crafty peoples handiwork, and yesterday was no exception. After dropping off Daisy, I had good look at everything gracing the shelves at Handmade Heaven this month.



Who could go past a CurlyPops brooch?! They are so beautiful (Mum, I would like the purple one please, hehe) Or even a CurlyPops bag.



Vintage Visions has some gorgeous jewellry, I don't know how she does it so cheap!


The crochet dishcloths are fabulous too. Made by Liesa's Grandmother.



And I'm sorry but I forgot to get the name of this seller. She has the cutest little bird and owl things in her space, very cute.


There are heaps more sellers at Handmade Heaven, some new, some old, but you're usually guaranteed to see something there that you didn't see last time. If you're ever in Ipswich Queensland, you must check it out.

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

I wish I could pop into Handmade Heaven for a look.... I'll just have to dream from afar!