Friday, December 3, 2010

Advent day 3


Have you all got your decorations up yet? Traditionally we put ours up on the 1st of December every year, so ours were up Wednesday. Starting to feel Christmassy now!

In some blog surfing I came across this tutorial from crazymomquilts to make a gorgeous Christmas tree skirt that hopefully I can get done before Christmas actually gets here, but I did put together this little tree skirt from a vintage tablecloth I found in my op shopping travels awhile back. Do you like it? I've decided to put it up for sale in my shop with free postage in Australia.


There is also a little sale happening today over on the Handmade Heaven facebook page where if you purchase one of my bears or a bunny today you'll get your choice of my handmade Christmas stocking (that is currently in stock) for free! Go and check it out here.


No comments: