Thursday, July 22, 2010

my creative space...


It's been a while since I joined in with my creative space. Time to get back in the groove I think.

This week apart from my usual chenilley goodness, I'm going back to one of my old favourites. Cross stitch. I had a photo turned into a counted cross stitch pattern over here and am just gathering my supplies. I bought some ecru aida cloth but I think now I want a steely grey instead. It looks all doom and gloom with all the greys, but this cross stitch is going to be something quite special that I know I will love :)

5 comments:

Chasing Purple Dreams said...

I love greys; I don’t think of them as doom and gloom at all. Enjoy getting back into your cross stitch, it’s comforting to go back to things you love after a little break.

Kellie Christie said...

Oh it sounds exciting!! Can't wait to see the finished work :)

Steph said...

Sounds wonderful! And thanks for the cool link...who woulda thought you could do that!! Love thoce colours too. Hope you're having a wonderful week :)

Sally said...

Grey is one of my all time favourite colours... I'm excited to see what you're up to - it already looks like it will be very special.

74 Lime Lane said...

what a great idea, looking forward to seeing what you come up with