Sunday, February 1, 2009

lovin' myself sick!


When something works out as good in practise as it looked in my head, I just love myself soo much, even i'm sickened by it!

Tada!

Crazy log cabi
n block...in chenille! Now maybe i'm not the first to try this, I honestly don't know. I have never seen it anywhere, and i'm sure there are other chenille obsessed nuts out there who may have tried it. For the mean time, I am gonna claim it as my own, and just love myself sick!

This was done entirely with chenille scraps, and I have a HEAP, so I may be able to make several quilts out of scraps using this method.


And here is another photo, for your chenille viewi
ng pleasure!

5 comments:

sewfunky said...

That's just so awesome looking... :D

bubbachenille said...

welcome to blogland Selina, Remember we met at the handmade expo? As you know I too am a chenille-aholic and I would be lovin myself too if I had have done the crazy patchwork, cant wait to see the finished quilt.
Miriam

Selina said...

Thanks for the chenille love!

Leah said...

Fabbo blocks :)

jenny said...

This is so cute!! Can come to your house and help? You might want to check my pockets when I leave! :o)