Thursday, March 17, 2011

my creative space....and a confession

"Clouds and Sunshine"

This is literally the first thing I have crafted this year. I know right, crazy! I was actually a little worried my sewing machine would have seized up in my absence, but those old Pfaffs, they just keep on going! She did come together beautifully though didn't she?

Now my lack of crafting is not actually my confession. Do you remember back in Blogtoberfest when I held my last giveaway for a custom bunny? Well, this is it! I'm really quite embarrassed about how slack I was in getting this made, but El seemed pretty happy with her bunny, even though it took me forever! Remind me next time I host a giveaway, to actually make something first.

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Gorgeous! you know how I love yellow.

Scrummy Scrapz aka Lizzie said...

Absolutely superbous qualitas and what a lovely pressie it would be for Easter for some lucky little kid - you're good, in fact clever and neat!

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

That is soooo gorgeous, adorable! You really have the knack with choosing the colours/designs to adore your bunnies. Super cute!

Mistea said...

She is a super cute bunny and she'd in her new home for Easter. You are very talented with chenille.

rocknwrap said...

I love my bunny Selina, she's well worth the wait!!!! She has already been dragged across the carpet, ears trailing behind her by Miss Two. I have reclaimed her and put out of arms reach.

Thank you again! Now relax and get organised for the big trip!

jknee said...

just gorgeous!!!!!!

crzylady said...

heheeh, glad to know I'm not the only one who does things a little backwards at times. But LOVE The bunny - and I bet your sewing machine is happy to see you again