Friday, June 3, 2011

The juggling act...

IMGP3029

It's been one of those weeks in my household this week. Sometimes I wish things would just run along in the same old rhythm as always, but that wouldn't be life I suppose. I've got way too many things on in my head and all I really want to do is get started on my hottie challenge piece for Cam. Can't let the Queen of craft down now can we! Chasing down people who don't pay on ebay, chasing down houses to rent, chasing down jobs for Mr Vintage hasn't left me with much time to myself this week. I guess there is always next week.

Oh, and by the way, the virtual garage sale is continuing after a few days of nothing added. Starting to get quite ruthless now. I'm hoping between work and other commitments on the weekend I can find some time to clean a bit more out and get it listed. Patterns to list next week too. Check it out here.
Link

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

Oh gosh, nothing worse than house hunting! Why is there never ever enough time to finish anything?