Finally, I have finished my hottie for the challenge! Unfortunately it didn't turn out quite as I had envisaged, it seems my sewing machine wasn't really all that happy with being neglected for many months and decided she did not want to co-operate with me. She ran along at a snails pace, but we got there in the end with Plan B. Looks like it's time for a service.
So here is my hottie. Crazy patched chenille for the front, vintage quilt for the back. And if no one looks at the wonky seams on the inside, all will be well!
I knew I wanted to incorporate this red and pink chenille flower, in honour of our gorgeous host for the hottie challenge, CurlyPops. Hope you like it Cam!