Thursday, November 12, 2009

my creative space...


This photo is very indicative of how my head is at the moment! I'm finding it really hard to focus on one thing at a time, and with Christmas looming, that's probably not a good idea!

This isn't even all of what I have on the go, it's just all I could fit into the photo. Clockwise from left to right: Opped top I hope to refashion, the start of my Christmas ornament swap project (trying to not give too much away!), Finki penholder/scissorholder I picked up from Handmade Heaven (just thrown into the pic because it's so darn cute!!), cute little Christmas stocking I just finished off from my Moda bakeshop honeybuns, vintage chenille wanting to be turned into Christmas stockings (these ones I think I may put into my etsy shop), denim and selvedge to become some needlecases (also to put into my etsy shop).

I'm also thinking about presents for all the littlies in my life, and there are a few. Stay tuned for those posts, I'm sure they'll be funny watching me freak out that it's so close to Christmas and I haven't finished everything that needs to get done. Please tell me I'm not the only one who procrastinates with these things?!

Head over to Kirsty's to see what everyone else is up to this week.

15 comments:

Swift Jan said...

Just wanted to let you know that I bought Daisy down at the Handmade Heaven this morning... rest assured she is going to a good home! (she is divine, couldn't leave her there!)

Cathie said...

Selina!!! you are sooo busy, oh my..
goodluck with it all, looks exciting.
looking forward to more pics.

Anonymous said...

wow you are busy Selina and that red and white chenille peeking out is to die for!!!

Anonymous said...

What a lot of things going on! Such lovely colours and textures. Sometimes it seems as though the more you do the more you get done - doesn't really make sense does it?! x

Liesl said...

You're not procrastinating ... you're busy! Just look at all that great stuff happening.

Aussie-waffler said...

Yep, sounds like my head space at the moment. Couldn't even play along with My Creative Space because The Coach left the camera at work. *Le Sigh*

Leah said...

LOVE THE HEADER. Christmas is so close, Ive been think what to make the litte ones too. I will stay tuned.

yardage girl said...

You're definately not the only crafty procrastinator - your space is looking productive and happy!

Kylie said...

That's a lot of stuff happening for you and I feel like a total slacker now! ;) Good luck with everything. I think we're all like this but it comes out well in the end because we're all like this!... if you know what I mean? Have fun :) K

Cindy said...

Yes, Dec can be a little daunting knowing you haven't crossed off much on the list...but it's not worth stressing over. Just enjoy the process.

Kate said...

I love your photo. There's lots going on but its all so colourful and gorgeous and bright. have fun.

Unknown said...

busy bee...It does sneak up on you this christmas gig doesn't it...

I hope you get it all sorted out and accomplished. You know your not alone in this area haha..

Karin van Dam said...

Looks inspiring, that little pile of projects. And a nice christmassy vibe do you have going on here. Lovely!

74 Lime Lane said...

lots of lovely goodies, and lots of busyness going on too! happy creating

Kirsten said...

No, you're not the only procrastinator. I haven't even started!
Lovely creative space :)