Saturday, July 18, 2009

7 days of Christmas - day 6

I love making Christmas decorations. One year I actually made each family several decorations as their present. All packaged nicely in a little box, tied up in pretty ribbon. I also like to add a homemade decoration onto the packaging of a present as an added little feature.

I found a couple of sites with heaps of ideas for decorations. Try this one out. There was a very cool paperback Christmas tree.



There is also this site for decorations where I found this felt wreath. I really think I will be trying this one.

Try etsy for images you can purchase to make your own hang tags. I found these cute ones, and the beauty of these are that they are sent to you in an email and you can print as many as you like over and over.

And how cute is this snowman pattern I found on etsy as well, gee, I really need to learn how to crochet!

I have a very big day planned for day 7 tomorrow, so come back then!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the wreath!

Kylie said...

These are great Selina. I signed up for crochet lessons today!!! (very excited obviously) Couldn't get into Brown Owls so I've taken the situation into my own hands (ha ha!) Loving your Christmas in July series - fabulous. Thanks. K