Saturday, June 27, 2009

what a week

The lack of posts this week has been due to lack of crafting, hospital visits and general feelings of unwellness (is that even a word??).

Handmade Heaven however had a very successful week for it's first official week of trade, and I was lucky enough to share in that success. Two of my lovely quilts were snapped up which meant for me last weekend I was in lockdown to produce some more.
Silly me didn't take photos of all of them. I managed to finish putting together a lap quilt made of gorgeous pastel boutique chenille that I love. Hope it goes to a great home!
I also wanted to add

Happy Birthday Mum!

You are a superstar!

6 comments:

kerrykatiecakes2 said...

Congratulations on selling two quilts this week! I love this one you have just posted too - the chenilles are so pretty!
Hugs,
Kerry

bec said...

Congrats on the sales, *envy*. Love the chenilles too, going to start my quilt soon- chenilee and vintage sheet squares, a different kind of challenge!

CurlyPops said...

Happy Birthday Selina's mum!
Congrats on the fabulous sales - hope you're on the mend.

Gina said...

Well done you! And sorry to hear about feeling yuck and hospital visits??

Lillipilli Lane said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been too well Selina...all the best...
A big congrats on the sale of your quilts, thats wonderful: - ) best wishes for the next ones - they look adorable and sooo snuggly...

Leanda said...

These are beautiful!!