Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Loot, Glorious loot - Day 3 -

Fresh out of the letterbox is this gorgeous cupcake fabric. Soft, yummy flannel. Mixes so well with chenille. I hope to make something yummy with this and some pinks and blues vintage chenille. Stay tuned.

Thought I'd have a bit of a cupcake theme today. Now who in their right mind doesn't like cupcakes!

First off is this tutorial I plan on using when I get started on my Christmas gifts for my nieces (can never start too early I say!) Sweetest little cupcake purses ever!


(Image credit)

And how cute is this little crochet hat!


Found here.

I'm off to The Ipswich show tomorrow where I have entered 2 things into the creative crafts competition, wish me luck!

Check out more loot over here.

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Good luck for the show. How exciting!

Jodie said...

Good luck for the shoe crazy chenille woman -

Audra, Green Meadow Lane said...

OMG! These are soooo cute! I love them! Good luck! Fingers and toes are crossed! lol!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Love the fabric and those purses are so sweet.