Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013

newyear
 
 Every other year on my blog I have written a summary of my year on New Years Eve and the things I hope to achieve for the year ahead. 2012 I didn't. And as I sit here and think of the year that was 2012, not doing that summary post really summed up my 2012! I just plain ran out of time. I felt like 2012 was running at full pace and I just couldn't keep up. Only 24 blog posts for the whole year. 24?! I had said at the beginning of 2012 that "yes" was something I needed to explore more, that I needed to say yes more, and I think that may have been my downfall! Towards the end of the year I learned that "no" was probably a little better for my sanity!

The beginning of 2012 saw me saying yes to way too many hours at work. Way too many. Then Easter crept up and my facebook page went nuts with so many people wanting custom bunnies and I just kept on saying yes. While still saying yes at the day job. So mid way through the year I felt as though I'd already done a whole year, I was exhausted! It saw me then in hospital and struggling for months to get back to "normal". Then the unexpected surgery really forced me to slow down and that's when I realised that "no" was a much better word for me! Having that forced time away from work and left to potter around at home helped me get back some perspective.

So 2013 will once again be the year of me I've decided! I'll say no without feeling guilty, I'll do what makes me happy, and I'll try to live in the moment and enjoy those little things much more. Here's to a great 2013!  

5 comments:

Laura said...

Wishing for you to have a happy New Year!

Leonie said...

Good for you Selina! Happy New Year!

My Brave True Hero said...

It is ok to review all the important things or the worst thing that happened within you last year's activity. You can see your progress or what to improve more.

My Brave True Hero said...

I know its kinda late to great you a happy new new year, I love and enjoy reading your post here. Hope you post more often.

Chris Lewis said...

dimethyltryptamine-dmt
magic-mushrooms
valium-10mg
adderall-amphetamine
lsd-lysergic-acid-diethylamide
alpha-pvp-crystal
codeine-linctus-syrupcare-plus
phenergan-elixir-5mg-5ml-promethazine-sugar-free-oral-solution-100ml
buy cough syrup
buy codeine linctus
buy care plus
phenergan-elixir
phenergan-elixir
phenergan
buy phenergan-elixir
buy lean
lean for sale
buy lean online
lean
buy promethazine oral solution online
promethazine for cough
what is promethazine
buy cough syrup online
promethazine and codeine
buy Hi tech lean online
hi tech promethazine and codeine oral solution
wockhardt promethazine for sale
buy wockhardt codeine online
Akorn promethazine for sale
buy Tris promethazine plain online
tris promethazine for sale
promethazine and codeine oral solution
purple drank for sale
buy purple drank online
Actavis lean
buy actavis promethazine online
buy lagal lean online
legal lean for sale
what is leagal lean
buy drug free syrup in USA
buy official lean
order Akorn lean online
order cough syrup online
lean in USA